ITools 4 Windows was released this summer to make iPhone data transfer easier than the previous version. The Windows version of iTools is a trusted data transfer software used to share messages, music, and other files and data between Windows and the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Even with the latest releases, the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus enable tools to transfer data to any type of iDevice via Windows PC.
Tools make data sharing easy, unlike iTunes or iCloud, iTools gives the user complete control over file transfer. You can transfer all movies and images, application data, contacts, calendar, ringtones, etc.
iOS management with iTools 4 download
Basically, iTools is there to manage and control data on iOS-based devices. ITools 4 is compatible with the current version of iOS, iOS 10.3.3 and iOS 11 beta. ITools is compatible not only with those iOS versions, but also with previous versions of iOS.
When managing iOS based devices with iTunes Windows, the computer shows less efficiency and time consuming than other options. The latest version of iTools, iTools 4, is more efficient and consumes less power when syncing iOS-based devices. The user-friendly interface and fast and secure memory management make iTools 4 Windows more comfortable than other options. On the other hand, the iTools interface design makes it easy for even a small child to navigate quickly and safely.
Why install iTools 4 on Windows instead of iTunes?
If you’re bored of iTunes on Windows and want an alternative, you’ll want to download and install iTools 4 Windows.
- Restore music from iDevices like iPhone, iPad and iPod
- Backup all your iDevices.
- Backup your iPhone to run on Windows or some other external drive.
- Drag and drop images, music, podcasts, PDFs and other files and folders.
- Move files and folders and browse through them.
- View Documents (PDF, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Compared to iTunes, iTunes consumes less power on the Windows platform.
- iTools requires a small amount of storage space to store installation files. Therefore, there can be no interruptions to the Windows system file.
features of iTools 4 Windows
Easily move music between your iDevice and Windows PC. But switching music with iTunes makes it difficult. All iTools require you to drag and drop music playlists or playlists or share music using the Import and Export buttons.
Access to images
You can use the drag and drop feature in iTools 4 Windows to share images between your iPhone, iPad and Windows PC. You can use the Import and Export buttons to add or remove photo albums.
The iTools Backup feature is a free tool that lets you backup your ID device data to a Windows computer or other external drive. You do not need any feedback from iCloud or iTunes to complete the backup process with iTools 4 Windows.
System and hardware requirements
- Windows (32 bit and 64 bit) 8.1 / 8/7/10 / Vista and Mac OS X 10.8 and higher
- CPU: 750MHz AMD, Intel
- RAM: 256 MB.
- Disk space: 50MB